Friday, May 20, 2005

W. O. R. K

Finally. i got a chance to sit down and type.
my life has been soo damn bloody chaotic that i lost track of the date and time.
one whole month of working day and night got me cranky and drained....

was resigning to my fate when Jaz and Clarice were shopping few days ago and all i could say is: "nah, goto work......."

beng chio me go hohoho, i could only say: "nah, at site... goto work.........."

Ivan call and asked: "nah toh loh? " i could only reply: "nah site leh.. goto work....."

Kev called n asked: " where are u? at site? finishing?" i could only reply: "yah dear, just left site. on my way back soon..."

and that time is 12.30am

my current : 5 sites to run (all should handover by end of the month) ;
tones of admin and account paperwork!!

My colleague: 2 major sites to run and paperwork. offer to help

my boss 1: 4 site to run and paperwork. offered to help

my boss 2: 0 site to run and 0 paperwork. only a couple of drawings that takes forever to do. offer to help? ha, as long as he doesn't give me all the problematic drawings and get me into deep shit, i am already counting my blessings. haiz....

i am sooo looking forward to the end of the month.

No comments: