Monday, July 11, 2005

PHUKET PART 2


my activities were non stop. maybe it's due to the weather turning pretty nasty so had to do it fast. from jet ski to banana boat to para sailing. interesting part was the banana boat.... we flip at least 4 times and my bottom dropped once. yes. MY BOTTOM DROPPED.i could feel my bare ass in the waters when i dropped into the water. $%&)*&)&)#&*!)##@#%%&. jaz had to tie the strings for me. luckily it dropped until my knees. if i lost it in the water, i WOULD be CRYING. Details would be in the next entry. JUICY. stay tuned for my new hairstyle too. *winkz*

3 comments:

xerph said...

so sexy ah!!!

hahaha

beng said...

aye your phuket trip ended so long liao yet your updates are never ending one ar?

karenthecat said...

haha so funny! trust you to flip until your bottom drops, it's so u! hehehe anyways i got a few stuff for ya from BKK, managed to find the shell bracelet u wanted too. yippie!