Thursday, September 08, 2005

i'm sick. very sick. bad flu and throat infection. nose is always half blocked, half running. ears are not functioning properly. keep hearing "weng weng" sound.
worse is i haven't been sleeping well since sunday. and the record for the past 2 nights were only a miserable 4 hours sleep with 7954305493 turning and tossing like a burned prata. i need help. badly. i am losing my sleep and patience. the next thing i am losing is probably my mind. they say it's d stress.something is bothering me. i dun know what it is. i need to breathe again.. i dun know what's wROng with me.
somebody help me please...............
TURN ME INTO A GUNDAM AND FIGHT MYSELF!

2 comments:

beng said...

i think u need to ho ho ho and sim shi haha :P

ANdy said...

that is not a gundam!!!...... that is a DOM!!!!..... hahahaha.....