Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Enough is enough. i am constantly being watched at the time!

eat one mouth,pple go tsk tsk tsk... hold one plate, pple go aiyo!

i flipped thru my previous pictures taken when i first knew kev and the rest.. such a *sizzling hot** babe lor! now i look like a hot mama..

i have decided. it's time to make heads turn once again. my fan club shall return when i am back to the "wah, chio bu!" days. hahah.

my new year resolution: to get my license and to lose weight.(AFTER CHINESE NEW YEAR) both sound so diffcult cause i dun have determination to do it.. how..

so i tried by giving my friends chocolate this year. let them turn fat then nobody will realised i am also growing at the same time.

beng> i didn't give u cox u will never grow fat.

andy> i will seriously not talk to u if i hear words saying that u are on a diet.. (u are turning ah beng size lor..)

so here's my cheers to a coming new year! merry christmas and a blessed new year! enjoy the holidays!

2 comments:

beng said...

hahahahaha GOOD LUCK to your new yr resolution.. by the way, if i can rem correctly, u once posted that you're going on diet THEN.. hahah and now it became ur new yr resolution.... perhaps few years later? hehehe

ANdy said...

hahaha.... dun be so defensive lah.... just that my pants are getting tighter as we speak.... so i'm just trying to fit into my pants... not on diet... :P :P

Good Luck to you ya... next time just order normal portion and give 1/2 to beng... confirm slim down.