Friday, July 20, 2007

Mini Rambutan

as to date, it's been 20 days since i shaved my head.


just 20 days and i am beginning to feel the aftermath.

not that i regret shaving my head, i never will.
but it's the growing part that can be pretty frustrating. i am at the stage where it's neither long nor short.


option 1: wear a cap/ hat.

i comb thru the departmental stores and NONE of it fits! i was soo desperate that i had to resort to the kid's department!


option 2: wear a scarf.

i tot i could slepp later since i can wash my hair like really fast. then i realised i have to wake up earlier so that i can do a proper job tying the bloody scarf in my head...then u need to spend tons of dough to buy them.i need to have more scarves so pple dun feel that i never change my head gear. then i can't seem to find a "fashionable" one that can save me from pple asking my race. @#$^&$*@&&!!


option 3: dun wear anything ( i mean my head!)

with this new "mini rambutan" look, i feel like a recruit that is wearing office gear instead of my army uniform. on top of that, i am afraid pple mistaken me as one of the "con nuns" that cheats money. and to top it up, i have friends commenting that i looked like Bai Ling! @#^&^%(#%%####!! please.. it is not a compliment!! would u like it if pple think u look like William Hung?!


Option 4: wear a wig.

the so called best solution. just lup on the head and go. but it might also be the most stupid thing to do. just imagine going clubbing. it's crowded. then somebody knock into you and your wig drops. or u are dancing seductively and u swing too hard and the mop drops onto someone's lap?!


Gosh,somebody give me a solution...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).