Tuesday, February 03, 2009

life is never fair.

and i so tempted to lock my blog so that i can really rant. or at the very least i have somewhere to vent my anger on.

otherwise take the Dorrin's footsteps. take the risk then end up shutting the site down.

i am already trying my very best not to curse and swear during CNY. pple say it's not good luck to argue.

but hey, u expect me to keep quiet when i gana informed of a 35% pay cut just before CNY? WOW. HOW thoughtful.

i couldn't even tell my mum the truth else she will insist that we shouldn't go for the family trip and "the rainy day has come".

thank GOD for giving me a sister that helps to plan ahead and make me start saving for it since last year. else i would never forgive myself for disappointing my old darlings at home.

i am so "eating grass"..

1 comment:

^.^ said...

Am back!!! www.snipsnapgal.blogspot.com

love, dodo