Friday, March 13, 2009

just came back from a family trip outing in taiwan. it's been close to 2 years since i last travelled. been looking forward for a break to seek for a direction.. i really needed one after all that happened.. but i realised i couldn't.

somehow or rather, i dun feel happy. regardless it's my worklife or my love life, i can't seem to find a reason for me to be happy. dun get me wrong, i am very grateful and blessed with good friends and family.

but recently i feel empty. really empty inside. with no directions and intentions towards my life, i felt like i am just passing each day as it is with no drive at all. i seem to have lose passion in many things. i begin to bottle my emotions to myself.

these days, i would rather spend time hiding in my room. believe me, i know this is not the solution to it. but it brings me comfort to a certain level. i can not lie and tell u i am not in depression. i am. i kinda lost my trust in things i do, pple i used to believe in and even the fact that i can acheive much more in my life.

i need a motivation. and i am still trying to look for it. i am tired. i need a good charge up to look for positive things in life. somebody help me. please

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, bumped into your blog sometime ago and have been following although you rarely update it :)

stay positive, learning to handle disagreement is a life-long process...disagreement with your boss, your boyfriend, or ever with yourself...

Here is a poem(?) from wekie.com, a true professional management trainer (not lah lah show motivator) whose course I attended recently...find out more from his website...


If You Disagree With Someone…

It’s normal.

It’s human.

It’s a part of growing up.

It’s a portion of learning.

It’s a reflection of a lesson.

It’s how new worlds are defined.

It’s how new knowledge are acquired.

It’s how we get out of our comfort zone.

It’s how our dimensions are pushed beyond.

It’s how we escape from our mental ivory tower.

It’s how nations rise and fall, and rise again.

It’s how civilizations are torn and re-built.

It’s how progress for mankind is made.

It’s how we avoid becoming obsolete.

It’s how perspectives are expanded.

It’s how breakthroughs occur.

It’s just the way humans are.

It’s how we start to excel.

It’s just the way you are.

It’s just the way life is.

It’s life.

If you disagree with me,

Congratulations! Welcome to Life!

wekie.com,

Isa living the life. said...

it's life every single person goes through what you said. But there is always something to be happy about. I feel the same way you do quite often. Being happy isn't as hard as you think. One thing I like to do is create a stress-free day for me I usually get a massage and let my mind flow free. Another thing that brings joy to yourself is being around happy people, and people who care about you. :) It's okay to just release your feelings. even if it comes to eating a twinkie every now and then! lol :)
Love & hope, -<3Isa