Monday, March 28, 2005

swelling weekend for apes


grimly apes: suffered from gum swelling since good friday... was like having this super "ciao" face all the way and kev tot i was pissed. but i couldn't even speak, let alone sing in church.. took some anti biotics and felt better after that. keep having on /off pain. .

on saturday was worse... i went over to shop & save, itchy hands starts to touch here touch there.. then go and rub my left eye..

by the time i reached the car, i could feel my left eye swelling.. eh,how come see things like half only? rub a dub dub somemore.. then when the car reach a traffic light, i pull down the mirror only to see a horrify looking (i know i look horrible in normal days) ME!! my double eyelid disappeared and my left eye looks like a ball popping out.

went back to kev's house and wash my eyes a little, apply aloe vera. went back to the car and kev told me we are going to cali to have coffee. CALI??!! in this state!! i so sooooo dead meat by the time we reached. everyone in the group tot i peeped at kev while he's showering.. (seriously... do i need to peep?) gary actually had the nerves to ask me not to open my eyes coz he gets a shock everytime he takes a glance at me..

haiz..... bad bad weekend...only thing that was comforting is kev pacifying me that i am still a princess in his heart.. aawwww....

2 comments:

xerph said...

dun bruff!! u wanted to act more sexy... pout here, pout there... kev told u to be more angelina jolie like rite?

ahhhh..... u think i dunno...

wahahaha...

Peter Paul said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Kan scraps!!!