Tuesday, April 19, 2005


i had an awful long weekend!! been skipping my lunch for like the past 2 weeks, talking to clients even on a freaking weekend and had to rush back to office to hand in my drawings...

got drenched in the rain while waiting for kev to call me back.. he was fixing his car "dentures" at HOCK LEE GARAGE and Gary the tau kay had forgot to tell him! in the end i took a bus and dropped off near his place and Andy came to fetch me. :) (at the bus stop i saw 2 guys sitting on the seats so i sat also. TMD. the seat i sat was wet. YES. Apes did it again...)

my saturday end with having dinner with his parents and doing my work in the night. was feeling soooo damn bloody deprived cos the girls went for a karaokie session..

by the time i crawl into bed, kev was already snoring.. that poor fellow had been pretty busy with his work, school and soccer. but i know i wouldn't be able to sleep (i always try to sleep first so i can't hear any snoring) so i end up watching the show closer till 6am. could hardly sleep.

is this how it is supposed to be as you grow older? work work work. haiz my life is just like this entry. simply grey.

7 comments:

Peter Paul said...

Ahahhaa.....Now u know the power of Kev snoring rite....To think i had so many sleepless nite too...

KEV said...

Lan jiao
U half the time sleep be4 i do
I sleep the last one always

apesyapes said...

surprise surprise! i never expect you to come in my blog to read. i feel the honour! :)

ANdy said...

hahaha.... that is a good way to lure him in.... :p

ivan said...

time for a holiday dun u think?heh

xerph said...

no no.... wait for me b4 holiday!!!

Yang said...

wah lao... guess im out liao...
dec ley... haha