Friday, September 08, 2006



did i tell u i am having a feel fat month? and a feeel fat week + a feel fat day? i am just feeling fat every single moment. my arms are horrifying HUGE!!

recently i just have no urge to do anything. just wana lay back in bed at home everyday and be a lump of fats. eat chips.. drink coke... eat chips again.. watch my "lovely samsoon" who reminds me of myself. getting nearer to the 30 bench mark, fat and not hot like a model. but she has a kind heart and lovely character, which is much like me too.. hehehe.

haiz... when will my fat days be over? loads of festive seasons and birthdays coming up means i am going to gorge on mooncakes and BIG meals.. which means going on a diet after that! but i belong to the "gong nia" group. all say but no action.

god, please give me a push to make me a more hardworking girl...

4 comments:

Peter Paul said...

HaHA

beng said...

you can do it if you REALLY want... but.... but SERIOUSLY i've heard the words "going on a diet" for the umpteen times... :P

then again, do it if you really want to... we will help you.... by having a feast in front to you.. this is the first step to success, "not succumbing to temptations" heh

apesyapes said...

it is sure going to be a difficult start lor.. i feel soo samsuni..

karenthecat said...

welcome to the club !