Sunday, October 01, 2006

can life be a bed of roses?

life can be weird at times. u never when the person that's sleeping next to you today could be just right out of life..

the person that's closest to your heart can just seem so distant away. could be lover for the moment and stranger the next. could promise to be friends forever, but u see yourself alone when u needed them.

seen loads of examples around my life.. even experience it myself. then i realised this. this is life. in life u make choices. and u tell yourself no regrets. no matter what happens. then u found out that be it a big or small decision, there will definately be time when u make mistakes. u admit it, and u live with it. that's life.

i know the only fellow that will never abandon me is watching me at this moment now. and i pray that he would forgive me of all my sins and continue to love me. i love you too.amen.

2 comments:

Yang said...

i guess whats more important is to learn how to climb out from them

ANdy said...

how do u define right or wrong? I have no idea either. Onli urself will know...