Friday, November 03, 2006

i hate stabbers

if u have the guts, stab me at my heart.

Stab me where i can see you face to face. not from the back.

don't give me that u think u know everything and use all sorts of reasons to hit me below the belt. that's what i call an unworthy opponent.

if u think u can do that to me cause i am a weak female, i will show you the ruthless side of me where u would experience the meaning of " u can offend a cad, but never offend a woman".

if u wana stab me, make sure i am in such a pathetic state that i can never fight back. cause if i get up again, i will breathe down your neck so bad that u regret u ever try to stab me.

Fight like u will never fight again or u will be stabbed in return.

1 comment:

Without Wax said...

Wow... okie..got your message... not hurting or making gers angry... Bleah!