Tuesday, November 28, 2006

u sure it's a holiday?

time checked: 3 days to my korea trip. technically it's 4 days since it's a after 12midnight flight.

luggage NOT packed. work NOT
completed. handover sounds damn bloody far.

my room is in a huge mess. i am sleeping with like bags of chips near my bed.

suffering from mild depression. christmas presents NOT bought. christmas cards NOT written. christmas dress NOT found. all i have is a "feel short, feel fat n feel ugly" ME.

which is why it's leading me to depression. which explains the comfort food near my bed. which explain my size. and my foul mood.

the fact that my boss is lying in the bedroom watching tv is NOT
helping either.and he can tell me that it's time for me to buck up.hah.

which makes me wana ask this: "u sure it's a holiday? how come i am feeling wornout before the fun starts?



2 comments:

Yang said...

R u going with tour guide? Which part of korea are you going? Call +82166122063, ask for hyun ju, tell her you are yang's friend. She will be able to help you. Let me know if you need more help.

apesyapes said...

kev, hanny, chrystal and me going! follow tour group cox we aint speak their language.. will be staying over to Beijing as well. when are u coming back anyway?