Tuesday, June 24, 2008

wedding party at rochester park

Round 2 of wedding celebration: Rochester Park.

lovely place with plenty of food and wine.
at least not a typical banquet where it's more relaxing.

he even got polarid cameras to keep the guest entertained while waiting..

i was told to reach early so that i could help out at the reception again.

but they apparently didn't need my help cox the reception was over flow with helpers.

chele was late as usual and didn't make her appearance till food was served!

so i tot maybe i could start eating coz i was starving!!

but dinner wasn't served till late.. just like a typical banquet..

so while waiting, the nice waiteress keep offering me drinks... and more drinks..

i had almost a bottle of white on my own before dinner was served!


My elder sis and bro in law. small fart didn't tag along cox it was an "adult affair"


i used to tag along when my cuzie erik goes clubbing with his friends. and that's how my bro in law got to know my sis too. hehehe. after 8 years before i get to see them again!

George. one of the brothers that used to "take care" of me. my godma's god son. hhmmm.. that makes him my god bro?


Chele and her beau. going to be the new member in our family on 27th Dec. and he knows i will be guarding the gate so he's extremly nice to me!

Typical pose with my favourite female cuzie chele! the one that speaks in japanese when she's drunk!
Erik's mum aka my "godma". alot of pple says that i looked like her more than my mum. and for her age, her figure is to kill!. and she swears by YOGA! i doubt i can do yoga but i am pretty sure she is what i wana be when i grow older!!


shh..... no freaky japanese when u are drunk!

long live cuzzies forever!! *if only zippy is here...







No comments: