Thursday, July 24, 2008

i can't take it anymore. i can feel that my behaviour is getting weirder by the day. i freak out at every tiny lill thing that happens.

i dun understand wat is wrong with me. i just wana tuck into a corner of my bed and pretend i dun exist. i no longer picks up calls.. i believe this is the start of my freak out days..

i freak out when i was at his house the other night. he fell asleep at the sofa and i was just staring at him. the familiar sight was just unbelievable pain to me.. i could hardly breathe and ended up sleeping in bed sobbing in slient.

i felt a fear in my heart. it felt like being in a place that you are so used to but yet feel like a stranger.. i realised it's has nothing to do with him. it's just me who can't deal my own emotions anymore..

i could no longer grasp what's in front of me. it's like a child that wouldn't dare to step near to the edge of the pool once almost drowned before..

everything just seems so overwhelming. and yet the only thing i could do is just be vulnerable and fall into pieces..

if it's not for all of you that held me close when i fall, i would probably be worse than now.

if it's not for him who gave me patience all these while, i might not even be able to stand up anymore..

if there's no love, there would be no hurt..

No comments: