Tuesday, June 14, 2005


How? How? How? my boss is planning to go on a company trip on the 1st week of July cox i told him i can't make it on the end June cox it's my Grandmama bdae. now i have to confirm if we are still going to do a group short holiday, else i would be sooo screwed. boss ask me to choose either Phuket or Hongkong. me fine with both. heheeh. free eh, cannot complain. no need to pay for anything. best deal: cox i am the only girl, i get to bring another girl since sharing a room is cheaper then having a single one! now the thing is: will i clash my adventure in the 9003 with my com trip?

3 comments:

xerph said...

wait for me for 9003... i only back end of july... so u can go 1st... hahaha... go phuket... incase we goin HK...

Yang said...

dont go lar...i going back ley... wait till nov lar.. then we go hong kong together lar..

apesyapes said...

now they wan to go bbk in july. kev wans to go korea in august. i think i go crazy first. wahahahah. bo $$$$ liao lah. every onth go overseas.