Monday, June 27, 2005


THE TRIP. if not for Jaz, i wouldn't think i would be going.. with my boss 1 and boss 2 and the fellow who keeps cracking up about my junk food eating habits (he happens to be my boss brother.. )i would think that going there would probably end up in a war.

we were supposed to "bond" our working relationship and improvise efficiency and minimise office politics. haha. before we go, the bitching ALREADY started.

for me, i dun give a damn.. i get a FREE vacation with my GF (sorrieee clarice....would looovee to bring u there too... ) and FREE off days from work.

hah, only thing i worried about would be BF having too much fun without me.. then again, it's only fair that he gets his time with his friends too. but that doesn't mean i am not sending my spies and *copyright from hanny- "pointing at my eyes and you........ I'M WATCHING YOU....."

No comments: