Friday, June 17, 2005

VIOLA! DISASTER AREA TO BE DEMOLISHED!


this sign is right on my bedroom door. that's right. all pple that knows me well, came to my house will all understand what it means. I AM MESSY. i know. i get nagged by almost all, including my family,kev, friends.. blah blah.i know i hardly have any space on the floor to walk. my spider guest came and never leaves.. BUT....... here's the catch: i decide to turn over a new leaf.

yes,yes, go ahead and giggle. stop giving the "whaahah, nah.. it's as good as asking kev not to be late" i have decided to renovate my room. SLOWLY. hee hee.

first step is to transform my room lights into something more "wow". watch this space for more transformation....

7 comments:

Hanny said...

I know you can do it!!!
wanna pratice first with my room? :D:D:D

apesyapes said...

i seriously think ur room is way way worse then mine lor. dare u to take your current pic of your room!!

KEV said...

I saw Hanny's room!
Yah....messy sial

karenthecat said...

u have inspired me to revamp my room! ikea anyone?

xerph said...

wah... grow money ah?
wanna revamp room, can just go ikea liaos?
plus bkk....
i envy!!!!

hahahaha....

Hanny said...

BABY TULIP LINKS TO KEV'S BLOG???
WTF??
rotting nose shit sounds better and more appropriate :D

KEV said...

muahahaha
cheebye hanny