Friday, November 30, 2007

wat's for christmas this year?

barely a wink and Christmas will be here soon! this year somehow seems to creep away really fast... from the beginning of the year till now, here are some "highlights" (in no particular order) in my life:


  • major shifting in work which means NO BONUS this year.
  • attempt to opt the easy way out by buying 4D and end up spending $289.
  • lovely celebration for my bdae in Bali wif the girls in advance.
  • a major decision to SHAVE my head in the name of charity (plenty of thanks once again)
  • massive renovation activity for bf's house which some decisions get to be a "WE" instead of a "I"
  • finally got a chance to fly my parents to china
  • officially a mahjong addict

on going events and work just seems to keep me from festive seasons. i just hand over 2 job sites last week and one more to go this weekend. then i have to start another 3-4 more immediately. boss is running 3 himself. my weekdays and weekends are almost burned up with no scores of buying ANY presents for anyone yet...

i just feel so lost this year. nothing prepared with loads on my mind.

like my boss says: "the only break for our industry is probably only Chinese New Year"

No comments: