Monday, November 05, 2007

i am not a good friend.. are you?

Didn't realised you updated your blog again after so long.. i tot you shut it down. it was just pure coincidence that i went in again to read your blog.

it hit me hard to know that u have left..
but why did you not tell us the truth when i ask you?why did you pretend that nothing happen and not share it with me?

i agree it is not that big an issue to kick up a big fuss about it. there wasn't anger but disappointment.. just loads of question marks in my head popping..

am i not doing my part as a friend? perhaps i didn't show enough concern for you to shun me away. maybe i should have make an effort to speak to you more often so there's no chance for you to drift.. i tot we have cleared the air the previous time and we promised to be truthful about our feelings..

i am wondering out loud if i've done enough to know your life.. if i am a good friend to you. i have to admit i am not...

but are you?

No comments: