Friday, November 02, 2007

bingo!

been quite a while since i last blog.


busy with loads of stuff! birthday celebrations, work, mj and spending tme with gfs and bfs etc...


my boss is flying off to aussie as i am typing my post. he will be gone for a week and when he comes back it would be my turn! amazingly how we can run site this way but hey, we are a team! he's been sweet enough to let me rest for my flu while he manages everything else even though he's sick too. i felt damn guilty that i get to rest while he doesn't.. but that makes me appreciated him more and work harder for him.. hehehe


really hoping that the shanghai trip gives me time off to shop. and tonight will be the night my darling friends will "sponsor" some of the expenses thru mj. hehe


wish me luck!


XOXOXO


p/s: i strike 4D 2 weeks in a row! but hey, dun even consider asking a treat cox i bought i bet and won only 6 bucks nia.. hardly enough to cover my losses. *apes keeps fingers crossed* hope this winning luck follows me!

No comments: