Wednesday, August 13, 2008

case of the missing keys

i lost my keys.

yes, i know it's a typical thing for an apes to lose her keys but she usually finds it back!

but this time round, my keys really just "poof" and disappear into thin air.. and since last week!

i only discovered it like last Friday when i didn't have my keys to open the office doors.

you see, my home keys and my office keys are bundled together.. so when my dad opens the door for me when i go home in the night, i safely assumed that it's in my bag...

Asked my dad. got scolding. asked my mum. got another scolding. searched dom's car. nothing. searched kev's car. also nothing..

despite recalling where it is and searching for it high and low, i just can't find it!

sometimes the harder u try looking for something, u can be sure you won't see it even if it's right in front of you.

i have duplicate an entire new set. and now hopefully i can get the same key tag again..

No comments: